This intensive one-day course covers:
- The full scope of the regulations and their application.
- The duties of all parties to provide information, plan, coordinate and manage health and safety at every stage of a construction project.
- CDM coordinators.
- Principal contractors and contractors.
To plan for better health and safety performance when looking at building projects, as required under the CDM regulations.
- Background to CDM regulations.
- Duty holders’ duties.
- Implementing the regulations.
- Control of contractors.
- Measuring safety performance.
- Control of records.
- Communication, participation and consultation.