A practical and engaging one-day course that keeps employees’ Managing Safely training up-to-date.
Key aspects of the course include:
- Personal reflections.
- Refreshing your knowledge.
- Building on what you know.
- Putting managing safely into practice.
- Applying the management system.
There is also an emphasis on monitoring, auditing and reviewing, learned through two practical case studies.
Must be completed within three years of attending the Managing Safely course.
Managers and supervisors.
- Increase productivity – fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Active staff involvement.
- Nationally recognised certification.
- Enhanced reputation.
This course uses:
- Memorable, thought provoking facts and case studies.
- Clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Summaries that reinforce key learning points.
- Checklists and other materials for use within the workplace.
Updated IOSH Managing Safely certificate.