This one-day course informs delegates how to carry out a CoSHH risk assessment in line with the HSE’s Approved Code of Practice and CoSHH regulations.Benefits
- Getting more staff qualified to carry out CoSHH risk assessments will help you to meet your legal obligations and maintain a safe working environment.
- You will develop a sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day CoSHH management in the workplace.
Delegates who complete this course will be able to:
- Complete CoSHH risk assessments within the workplace.
- Understand the importance of effective CoSHH management.
- Understand the importance of obtaining information from material safety data sheets (MSDS) to put in place effective controls to reduce risks or exposure.
- Reasons for conducting suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
- Techniques for collecting risk assessment and recording findings.
- Control measures.
- Safe systems of work.
- Reporting of hazards.
- Risk assessment exercise.
- MSDS sheets.
- Course learning review and close.