Delegates learn how to carry out fire risk assessment in line with HSE guidance.
Employees nominated as the ‘responsible person’ for fire risk assessments.
Employers’ appointed personnel equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct fire risk assessments.
Enables delegates to:
- Carry out a fire risk assessment based on HSE guidance.
- Establish emergency arrangements and control measures that comply with legislation.
- Main legislation relating to fire risk assessment.
- Determining the responsible person.
- The fire risk assessment process.
- Control measures.
- Case study and group exercise.
- Emergency arrangements.
- Course learning review and close.