Guidance for the application of HACCP principles in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
An advanced course, aimed primarily at senior supervisors/managers working within the food manufacturing and pharmaceutical industry.
Product safety management systems, built in accordance with the principles of HACCP, have a clearly defined structure and bring about many benefits including:
- Customer and consumer confidence.
- Brand protection.
- Increased management commitment.
- Improvements in the working environment.
- Enhanced relationships throughout the supply chain.
- Improved record keeping.
- An opportunity to integrate with existing quality & safety management systems.
- Legal protection.
- Trading benefits.
Delegates develop the knowledge and understanding necessary to be an integral part of an HACCP team and to manage the implementation of an HACCP-based system in the work environment.
Delegates learn to:
- Effectively plan an HACCP.
- Fully apply HACCP principles.
- Define the control measures necessary to protect consumer safety.
- Understand the consequences of a risk to consumer safety.
This advanced course covers:
- The importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures.
- Management and implementation of HACCP-based procedures.
- Development of the procedures.
- Evaluation of the procedures.