Is your organisation adopting an ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course will develop your team’s awareness of the standard’s requirements and the commercial and ethical reasons for reducing environmental impact.
The course is Suitable For all new and existing staff of any grade, as an introduction to working within an ISO 14001: 2015 EMS framework.
This course has a particular focus on:
- The key environmental considerations within your organisation
- Legal obligations
- The specific control measures that are required to manage environmental outputs.
Delegates will develop a sound understanding of:
- The reasons why businesses need to consider the environment within operations
- The need for employers to meet their legal and stakeholder obligations
- The cost benefits for those who adopt sound environmental practices
- Definition and brief history of environmental management systems and standards
- EMS approaches and in-house or consultancy support
- Benefits and costs of implementing an EMS
- ISO14001: 2015 in detail
- EMS registration and the route to ISO14001: 2015