Whatever your industry, the marketplace is fierce and
customers’ demands are increasing. Delivering exceptional products and services is crucial for the survival and long-term success of your business. Adopting an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) such as ISO 9001: 2015 can help you to increase customer satisfaction and rise above your competitors.
In our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 QMS you will develop an understanding of the standard’s key terms and definitions, and the ISO standardised high level structure. You will explore how to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles within your workplace, building on your existing processes.Aimed at
- Anyone who needs to understand ISO 9001: 2015 and how it works.
- Business owners and managers with responsibility for planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Stakeholders with an interest in quality management systems.
- Individuals pursuing a career in quality management.
This course will help your organisation to:
- Have a sound grasp of the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015.
- Interpret the requirements to manage quality and drive continual improvement.
- Bring quality into the heart of your organisational culture.
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs.
Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS – Importance and benefits.
Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015.
Structure of ISO 9001:2015.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 QMS – Importance and benefits.
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015.
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015.
- Main concepts:
- Risk-base thinking.
- Process approach.
- The 7 management principle.
- Download our ISO9001.
Internal Auditor App for FREE!