This two-day course will help anyone responsible for managing a Quality Management System (QMS) to remain consistently compliant against the requirements of ISO9001: 2015. With a hands-on approach to auditing, this course teaches the gap analysis skills needed to continually improve your QMS.Aimed at
- Business owners.
- New and existing auditors.
- Personnel with an interest in and responsibility for quality management.
This course will help those with little auditing experience to:
- Develop and plan regular internal audits.
- Have confidence when being audited by third party assessors.
- Be able to challenge any non-conformities, observations or corrective actions if justified.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO9001: 2015.
- Plan an audit and set objectives.
- Perform an audit.
- Report findings and non-conformity.
A series of workshops, presentations and role-plays on topics including:
- An overview of the ISO19001: 2015 updated series.
- Planning an audit and setting objectives.
- Performing an audit.
- Human aspects of auditing.
- Reporting findings and non-conformity.