This one-day course will guide you through the transition from OHSAS18001 to ISO45001. We will introduce you to the concepts and requirements of the new standard and how they differ from OHSAS18001. In particular, you will learn the importance of process-based thinking and how to demonstrate its application. This course goes beyond supporting you to comply with legislation by exploring how to best apply the requirements for maximum business benefit.Aimed at
- Business owners and managers responsible for managing the transition from OHSAS18001:2007 to ISO45001.
- Business owners and managers who wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 45001 on their existing occupational health and safety management systems.
Delegates will develop the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the concepts and interpret the requirements defined in ISO 45001.
- Identify they key differences between ISO45001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and the implications.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system and how it may be addressed.
- Understand the significance of organisational context and adopting a risks and opportunities approach to occupational health and safety management.
- Use process-based thinking and demonstrate its application.
- Respond to the change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- Understand and prepare to meet auditor expectations.
- Support your organisation to make a smooth transition to using the new standard.