This one-day course provides the essential foundations for planning an ISO50001: 2011 Energy Management System. Designed for organisations who are considering implementation, it introduces delegates to the concepts, requirements and benefits of this globally recognised standard.Aimed at
- Business owners and managers with a responsibility for or interest in improving energy performance and energy efficiency within an organisation.
- Business owners or managers who have implemented or managed an EMS such as ISO14001 and want to introduce ISO50001 as part of an integrated management system (IMS).
Delegates will learn how to use, develop and manage energy policies and procedures that will:
- Reduce your energy costs and performance.
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements.
- Improve industry and customer recognition.
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management.
Delegates will develop awareness of:
- The purpose of an Energy Management System (EnMS).
- Benefits of ISO50001: 2011.
- ISO50001: 2011 requirements.