Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve your organisation’s energy management system. This two-day course guides you through the elements of auditing based on ISO50001: 2011.Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply the ISO50001 standard to your organisation.
- Plan, conduct and report on an internal audit.
- Review the effectiveness of an energy management system to:
- Reduce energy costs.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Enhance your reputation.
- Integrate ISO50001 audits with other management systems such as ISO14001 and ISO19001: 2015.
This course is aimed at:
- New and existing internal auditors.
- An interest in monitoring the effectiveness of their organisation’s EnMS.
This course will bring internal auditing expertise into your organisation that will:
Support you to continually improve your EnMS and remain compliant.
Enable you to prepare for third party audits.
Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency.
Provide staff with professional recognition and continuing professional development (CPD) points.Course Objectives
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 50001audit model.
- Plan and perform an ISO 50001 audit.
- Report on the audit and lead on corrective action.
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings.
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification, sampling and questioning.
- Provide verbal and written feedback.
- Construct and document concise non-conformities.