Equip your team with the skills to conduct internal audits against the requirements of each ISO standard. This course will support you to achieve legal compliance and develop a greater understanding of your organisation’s IMS.This course has a strong emphasis on:
- How to prepare for certification or recertification.
- The planning of your internal audit programme.
- Identification of hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
Delegates will develop an understanding of each ISO standard, ensuring that every clause is identified and covered to meet the requirements of a third party audit.
On day two, a group exercise involving an internal audit of the workplace ensures that delegates put learning objectives into practice.Course Objectives
Delegates will develop awareness of:
- The new requirements of the standard and framework.
- How to meet the requirements.
- The features of an integrated management system (IMS).
- Clauses of the standard and how they are aligned.
- How to assess hazards, risks, impacts and aspects.
- Evaluation of legal compliance and legal registers.
- How to prepare for internal and external audits.
- Developing your internal audit programme.
- Practical internal audit group exercise and review of findings.
- Managing non-conformities.