Develops managers so that they understand their environmental responsibilities and how to respond to legislation in the interest of your organisation.
For managers with environmental responsibilities such as:
- Contractor management.
- Occupational safety.
- Waste management.
Developing your management staff to be proactive in their environmental management will support your overall organisational aims and responsibilities.
By the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of:
- Environmental legislation and how it can affect business.
- How to interpret new and amended legislation.
- ISO14001: 2015 requirements.
- Legal framework.
- Identification of legal & other requirements.
- Interpretation of legal requirements.
- Evaluation of compliance to legal & other requirements.
- Checklists & action plans.
- Sources of legal information, updates and support.