Terror attacks are often unpredictable and can evolve quickly but anyone can play an integral role in mitigating the impacts of these even increasing incidents. Using lessons and scenarios, this course prepares delegates with the correct mindset to handle such situations.
Using lessons and scenarios, this course is designed to prepare delegates to have the correct mindset in the event of this ever-increasing situation.
- Defining a critical incident
- A brief history and examination of Terror Attack Safety
- Comparing traditional responses to trained responses in a crisis
- Survival mindset
- Understanding the human reaction phases
- Precautions and situational awareness
- Defining ‘RUN, HIDE, FIGHT/TELL’
- Explaining law enforcement response to a terrorist incident
- Improvised trauma medical procedures to assist those injured
- Controlled practical application and scenarios
Open to all.